Friday 13 June 2008

Tori Spelling - Spelling Has A Baby Girl


Former BEVERLY HILLS, 90210 star TORI SPELLING has given birth to her second child with actor husband DEAN MCDERMOTT.

The 35-year-old actress welcomed a baby girl into the world at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on Monday (09Jun08) - calling her first daughter Stella Doreen MCDermott.

The tot was delivered by Caesarian section and weighed 6 lbs 8 oz.

The couple already have one-year-old Liam Aaron. MCDermott has a nine-year-old son, Jack, from a previous marriage.

And the star was ecstatic to have a daughter, telling People.com, "I've always wanted a little girl since I'm such a girly girly.

"I immediately started crying. I couldn't believe it. I have my beautiful little boy and now I'll have my little girl! It's amazing."





See Also